Using GPG with OE - PGP

  2. Re: Using GPG with OE

    On 08/31/2008 01:20 PM, Cyclops sent:
    > I use OE for my usenet reading, while it can certainly be
    > debated on how wise this option is, I'd like to know if there is
    > a way to have OE automatically use GPG to sign my NNTP messages?

    Congratulations David:

    You just did!

    Best wishes to you.

    --
    1PW

    @?6A62?FEH9E=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

  3. Re: Using GPG with OE

    On 31.08.2008 22:20, Cyclops wrote:
    > I use OE for my usenet reading, while it can certainly be
    > debated on how wise this option is, I'd like to know if there is
    > a way to have OE automatically use GPG to sign my NNTP messages?

    automatic, well dont know, but something like winpt could help you in a
    way that it has current window function in it.

  4. Re: Using GPG with OE

    On 31.08.2008 22:20, Cyclops wrote:
    > I use OE for my usenet reading, w<

    BTW, which version of OE are we talking abt and what operating system?

+ Reply to Thread