GPG demo/trial that does not require installation nor login? - PGP

This is a discussion on GPG demo/trial that does not require installation nor login? - PGP ; I want to set up a demo on how to work with GPG, which would include users using a (given) private keyfile, a public keyfile (different id) and some messages to 1) verify the authenticity of the messages and b) ...

  1. GPG demo/trial that does not require installation nor login?

    I want to set up a demo on how to work with GPG, which would include
    users using a (given) private keyfile, a public keyfile (different id)
    and some messages to 1) verify the authenticity of the messages and b)
    decrypt another message.

    The rules under which I want to do this prevent me from asking the users
    to install their own copies of GPG. Similarly, the rules prohibit
    requiring users to have to register at other online sites.

    Thus I wonder whether there is anywhere a 'demo' page (or sandbox) in
    which one can
    - upload/paste private or public keyfiles and a message text to be
    verified/decrypted, and which will then simply provide the solution
    in a result, after which the uploaded files are deleted. The page should
    also not require the user to have an account or such. A captcha to
    prohibit automated (ab-)use would be fine.

    Do such demo sites exist?

    (Of course, users who happen to have their own installation of GPG or do
    not mind to install their own can do so, this is only required for those
    who are (understandably) squeamish about trusting software (and who are
    likely unable to build their own) and to provide a workaound under the
    rules.

  2. Re: GPG demo/trial that does not require installation nor login?

    "Mathias Körber" wrote in message
    >I want to set up a demo on how to work with GPG, which would include
    > users using a (given) private keyfile, a public keyfile (different id)
    > and some messages to 1) verify the authenticity of the messages and b)
    > decrypt another message.
    >
    > The rules under which I want to do this prevent me from asking the users
    > to install their own copies of GPG. Similarly, the rules prohibit
    > requiring users to have to register at other online sites.

    Hi Mathias,

    Can you install GPG on a server, and give your users access to that
    server?

    --
    Thor Kottelin
    http://www.anta.net/