problem opening the orkut account - PGP

This is a discussion on problem opening the orkut account - PGP ; hey friends, i m having problem in opening my orkut accont.as soon as my home page of orkut opens a message is shown "operation aborted' and after tthat i am unable to run my account plz help me to resolve ...

  1. problem opening the orkut account

    hey friends, i m having problem in opening my orkut accont.as soon as
    my home page of orkut opens a message is shown "operation aborted' and
    after tthat i am unable to run my account plz help me to resolve this
    problem

  2. Re: problem opening the orkut account

    diya.snigdha@yahoo.co.in wrote:
    > hey friends, i m having problem in opening my orkut accont.as soon as
    > my home page of orkut opens a message is shown "operation aborted' and
    > after tthat i am unable to run my account plz help me to resolve this
    > problem

    I have no idea why you post that in a pgp-group.

    But it seems that orkut's certificate is expired. Perhaps that causes
    your trouble.

    HTH, Jan

    --
    Nobody's innocent, citizen: we're determining the level of your guilt.

+ Reply to Thread