download gnugp binary help - PGP

This is a discussion on download gnugp binary help - PGP ; I am looking to download unix binary gnupg. I can not find anywhere the binary. Can some one help...

  1. download gnugp binary help

    I am looking to download unix binary gnupg. I can not find anywhere
    the binary.
    Can some one help

  2. Re: download gnugp binary help

    On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:30:02 -0500, wrote:

    > I am looking to download unix binary gnupg. I can not find anywhere

    Which linux distribution? With Mandriva linux, gnupg is available in
    the packages gnupg, or gnupg2 (newer). Check your package installation
    program for either package.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins