Z22: Cleaning out the Calendar? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Z22: Cleaning out the Calendar? - Palmtop ; In the hotsynch, even though I configured the handheld to overwrite the desktop, what I have now is both sets of records on the desktop. I don't have Help files; a window came up informing me the help files won't ...

  1. Z22: Cleaning out the Calendar?

    In the hotsynch, even though I configured the handheld to overwrite
    the desktop, what I have now is both sets of records on the desktop.
    I don't have Help files; a window came up informing me the help files
    won't work with Vista.

    Is there any way to clean out the calendar files, without having to
    delete each record by hand?

    TIA

  2. Re: Z22: Cleaning out the Calendar?

    Which one(s) do you want to clean out - PDA, or PC? And what are you
    using on the PC - Palm Desktop, or Outlook, or ???

    There is an ancient Palm utility called scribbleout that will zap out
    the contents a PDA database - if you need it, send me a message. I
    have not used it in years, so I have no idea if it will still work -
    or if it will erase your entire PDA and destroy the world in a massive
    black hole.

    I have not used the Palm desktop in years, so I cannot help you there.
    If you use Outlook - pick a view that that displays the calender
    entries in a list - then you can select them all, and delete them.

    Dan

    On Nov 3, 10:43*am, "BestStudentViolins.com"
    wrote:
    > In the hotsynch, even though I configured the handheld to overwrite
    > the desktop, what I have now is both sets of records on the desktop.
    > I don't have Help files; a window came up informing me the help files
    > won't work with Vista.
    >
    > Is there any way to clean out the calendar files, without having to
    > delete each record by hand?
    >
    > TIA

+ Reply to Thread