Re: RSS Reader - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Re: RSS Reader - Palmtop ; Greg wrote: > On Oct 31, 7:28 am, "C.Joseph Drayton" wrote: >> Zombie Elvis wrote: >>> On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:22:10 -0600, "C.Joseph Drayton" >>> wrote: >>>> Hi All, >>>> Anyone out there have a recommendation for an RSS ...

  1. Re: RSS Reader

    Greg wrote:
    > On Oct 31, 7:28 am, "C.Joseph Drayton" wrote:
    >> Zombie Elvis wrote:
    >>> If you are going to be using the TX's wifi connection, the list begins
    >>> and ends with Google Reader. Nothing else is as fast and convenient.
    >>> If you are looking for an offline reader that you occasionally synch,
    >>> you might want to go back to the future with Avantgo. It doesn't
    >>> always run well but it is very nicely done when it does run properly.

    >> Hello Zombie Elvis,
    >>
    >> I am looking for a dedicated RSS feed reader not from within
    >> a browser.
    >>
    >> Sincerely,
    >> C.Joseph Drayton, Ph.D. AS&T
    >>
    >> CSD Computer Services
    >>
    >> Web site:http://csdcs.site90.net/
    >> E-mail: cjos...@csdcs.site90.net

    > Have you looked at Quick News from Stand Alone:
    >

    > Greg

    Hi Greg,

    Yes I tried it and most of the feeds I want it is not
    downloading.

    Sincerely,
    C.Joseph Drayton, Ph.D. AS&T

    CSD Computer Services

    Web site: http://csdcs.site90.net/
    E-mail: cjoseph@csdcs.site90.net

  2. Re: RSS Reader

    I don't necessarily love it, but SplashNews is free. You might just
    try it and see if it will read the feeds you want. Can you read them
    with a desktop reader? I use FeedDemon. Newsgator is the browser-based
    reader from the same company, and you can sync between FeedDemon, on
    more than one PC, and Newsgator.

    Dan

    > Hi Greg,
    >
    > Yes I tried it and most of the feeds I want it is not
    > downloading.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > C.Joseph Drayton, Ph.D. AS&T
    >
    > CSD Computer Services