Google Calendar sync with Palm? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Google Calendar sync with Palm? - Palmtop ; I'm liking the Google Calendar more every day, but I haven't been able to figure out how to sync it to a Palm, or specifically, my Palm TX. I've read about an app called Goosynch, but I can't seem to ...

  1. Google Calendar sync with Palm?

    I'm liking the Google Calendar more every day, but I haven't been able
    to figure out how to sync it to a Palm, or specifically, my Palm TX.
    I've read about an app called Goosynch, but I can't seem to find a
    whole lot about it, or whether it works very well. Any thoughts from
    anyone? One feature that I really like about the Google Calendar is
    that I can have more than one calendar running at a time, and click
    different calendars on and off with just a click, and I don't think I
    can do that with the Palm Desktop.

    My situation is that I work between four or five different offices,
    and I log onto my organization's server from each office, and also
    getting on the internet from different locations each day. Being able
    to access Google Calendar on the Internet has become very easy, but
    I'd like to be able to push that info to my TX to have it when I'm not
    at a desktop PC. Actually, I've read that the G-1 phone does this out
    of the box, but I can't get T-Mobile here.

    Anyway, any thoughts on this Goosync, or anything similar?

    Thanks,

    Mark

  2. Re: Google Calendar sync with Palm?

    On Oct 31, 3:18*pm, Mark Rathgeber wrote:
    > I'm liking the Google Calendar more every day, but I haven't been able
    > to figure out how to sync it to a Palm, or specifically, my Palm TX.
    > I've read about an app called Goosynch, but I can't seem to find a
    > whole lot about it, or whether it works very well. *Any thoughts from
    > anyone? *One feature that I really like about the Google Calendar is
    > that I can have more than one calendar running at a time, and click
    > different calendars on and off with just a click, and I don't think I
    > can do that with the Palm Desktop.
    >
    > My situation is that I work between four or five different offices,
    > and I log onto my organization's server from each office, and also
    > getting on the internet from different locations each day. *Being able
    > to access Google Calendar on the Internet has become very easy, but
    > I'd like to be able to push that info to my TX to have it when I'm not
    > at a desktop PC. *Actually, I've read that the G-1 phone does this out
    > of the box, but I can't get T-Mobile here.
    >
    > Anyway, any thoughts on this Goosync, or anything similar?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mark

    Try airset.com
    - free web based calendar (extra features are charged for)
    can be set to import google calendar and will sync with palm or
    outlook.

    Patrick

+ Reply to Thread