Where is Versamail on TX CD??? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Where is Versamail on TX CD??? - Palmtop ; My wife somehow messed up Versamail. It has been on her TX for a long time now and does what she wants it to do. However she is getting the dreaded AESLib error. She did a repair from the CD ...

  1. Where is Versamail on TX CD???

    My wife somehow messed up Versamail. It has been on her TX for a long
    time now and does what she wants it to do. However she is getting the
    dreaded AESLib error. She did a repair from the CD and now she can not
    even hotsync.

    HOWEVER, she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD
    and can not see where she she can go to just re-install Versamail. It
    is still on her TX as Version 3.1c but how can she reinstall it...I
    think she removed some MM files from the TX and that is how she got
    into trouble in the first place...and YES it was all backed up but a
    restore does not resolve this as the files she got rid of were not
    part of the backup even before she removed them!

    TIA

  2. Re: Where is Versamail on TX CD???

    MPSAN wrote:

    >she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD

    It's not on the TX CD.

    >and can not see where she she can go to just re-install Versamail.

    I got my Versamail back by doing a hard reset and bringing the TX back
    to the way it came from the factory. Make backups first because all
    your stuff will go away.

  3. Re: Where is Versamail on TX CD???

    AJL wrote in
    news8ecg4thu835r5b3ki9sn27k33eucnfifc@4ax.com:

    > MPSAN wrote:
    >
    >>she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD

    > It's not on the TX CD.
    >
    >>and can not see where she she can go to just re-install Versamail.

    > I got my Versamail back by doing a hard reset and bringing the TX back
    > to the way it came from the factory. Make backups first because all
    > your stuff will go away.

    OK, I will tell her but she is not going to like it! :-)

+ Reply to Thread