Tungsten E won't sync on Vista?? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten E won't sync on Vista?? - Palmtop ; I don't get this, Palm in the document below says that hotsync "just will not work" on Vista w/my Tungsten E... Why? What is the matter with these clowns?...

  1. Tungsten E won't sync on Vista??

    I don't get this, Palm in the document below says that hotsync "just will
    not work" on Vista w/my Tungsten E... Why? What is the matter with these
    clowns?

  2. Re: Tungsten E won't sync on Vista??

    "wlcna" wrote...
    >I don't get this, Palm in the document below says that hotsync

    Actually I meant to say "Quick Install" not hotsync, ignore this message.
    Hotsync has issues, but it does work on Vista. Quick Install is completely
    broken, by their own admission in that quoted document:

  3. Re: Tungsten E won't sync on Vista??

    In article news:, Wlcna
    wrote:
    > Quick Install is completely broken, by their own admission in that
    > quoted document ...

    I'd say, rather, that it's Vista that's broken because it doesn't
    support perfectly standard, working, Windows programs.

    Cheers,
    Daniel.

+ Reply to Thread