I have the Palm T|X. I also have thousands of eBooks that are in Mobi
format. They all "seem" to have to be in the Launcher directory.

I'd like to store them all on one card. Is there a limit to how many files I
can have in my Launcher (or other) directory.

Also, if anyone is familiar with the Mobi format for eBooks, is Launcher the
only directory where I can store these books? Is there a place where I can
make subdirectories to hold the books? I am not able to find the books when
I create subdirectories in the Launcher directory.