FA: Old handspring PDA with GPS accessory - Palmtop

This is a discussion on FA: Old handspring PDA with GPS accessory - Palmtop ; In Case anyone is interested http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330275191678 John...

  1. FA: Old handspring PDA with GPS accessory

    In Case anyone is interested
    John

  2. Re: FA: Old handspring PDA with GPS accessory

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:11:09 -0400, John wrote:

    > In Case anyone is interested
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330275191678
    > John

    wILL U TAKE MY dADDY'S CREDT CARD?
    --
    Mommy, Daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
    Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i umpire but i don wanna work either.

    ______________
    / \
    | WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |
    \__ _________/
    / ,'
    _.~._ /,'
    ,~'.~@~.`~.
    / : _..._ : \
    { :,"''\\`".: }
    `C) 0 _ 0 (--.._,-"""-.__
    ( ) @ ( ) `.
    `-.-_-.-' \
    ,' \ / ,` ;`-._,-.
    ,' ,'/ ,' `---t.,-. \_
    ,--.,',' ,'----.__\ _( \----'
    '///,`,--.,' `-.__.--' `. )
    '///,' `-`

  3. Re: FA: Old handspring PDA with GPS accessory

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 17:11:09 -0400, John wrote:

    > In Case anyone is interested
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330275191678
    > John

    wILL U TAKE MY dADDY'S CREDT CARD?
    --
    Mommy, Daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
    Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i umpire but i don wanna work either.

    ______________
    / \
    | WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |
    \__ _________/