Fatal Alert in HHeld's Address Book - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Fatal Alert in HHeld's Address Book - Palmtop ; On my SJ22/U running Palm OS 4.1 is this: I get this message when trying to open the handheld's address book: Fatal Alert MemoryMgr.cLine:4365,NULL handle. Reset. I've done a soft and a hard reset. I've sent the device back to ...

  1. Fatal Alert in HHeld's Address Book

    On my SJ22/U running Palm OS 4.1 is this: I get this message when trying to
    open the handheld's address book:

    Fatal Alert

    MemoryMgr.cLine:4365,NULL handle.

    Reset.

    I've done a soft and a hard reset. I've sent the device back to the vendor
    (it was used): I'm not fully certain that it was replaced but it allegedly
    was. I've also re-installed the Desktop and HotSynk software.

    Any Clues are Much Appreciated.?

  2. Re: Fatal Alert in HHeld's Address Book

    In article ,
    revballinger@sbcglobal.net says...
    > On my SJ22/U running Palm OS 4.1 is this: I get this message when trying to
    > open the handheld's address book:
    >
    > Fatal Alert
    >
    > MemoryMgr.cLine:4365,NULL handle.
    >
    > Reset.
    >
    > I've done a soft and a hard reset. I've sent the device back to the vendor
    > (it was used): I'm not fully certain that it was replaced but it allegedly
    > was. I've also re-installed the Desktop and HotSynk software.
    >
    > Any Clues are Much Appreciated.?

    MemoryMgr.cLine:4365,NULL handle always means corrupted data.

    Sync with Desktop overwrite Handheld.

+ Reply to Thread