    --
    Chris Green

  2. Re: ssh on a Treo 680 (or similar)

    On 2008-08-27, tinnews@isbd.co.uk wrote:
    > Is it fairly easy to get a version of ssh to run on a Treo 680? Given
    > that and a mobile data connection I can the presumably access the same
    > places that I log in to from my home computer using ssh.
    >
    > Are there any better solutions for mobile phone ssh access? That is
    > 'better' in the sense of similar price/size but better in ease of use,
    > durability, robustness, whatever.

    pssh

    --
    -Toby

  3. Re: ssh on a Treo 680 (or similar)

    Toby Newman wrote:
    > On 2008-08-27, tinnews@isbd.co.uk wrote:
    > > Is it fairly easy to get a version of ssh to run on a Treo 680? Given
    > > that and a mobile data connection I can the presumably access the same
    > > places that I log in to from my home computer using ssh.
    > >
    > > Are there any better solutions for mobile phone ssh access? That is
    > > 'better' in the sense of similar price/size but better in ease of use,
    > > durability, robustness, whatever.

    > pssh

    OK, thanks for the pointer, pssh is certainly what I want if I go for
    a PalmOs device.

    --
    Chris Green

  4. Re: ssh on a Treo 680 (or similar)

    Toby Newman wrote:

    >On 2008-08-27, tinnews@isbd.co.uk wrote:
    >> Is it fairly easy to get a version of ssh to run on a Treo 680? Given
    >> that and a mobile data connection I can the presumably access the same
    >> places that I log in to from my home computer using ssh.
    >>
    >> Are there any better solutions for mobile phone ssh access? That is
    >> 'better' in the sense of similar price/size but better in ease of use,
    >> durability, robustness, whatever.

    >pssh

    I use pssh, TuSSH and ptelnet on a Treo 650 and a Sony TH55 and all
    work well. There are just the obvious problems of a very small screen
    and fonts.
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitton
    SPAM Reduction: Remove ".invalid" from my domain.