Problem while adding external Include path - Garnet OS - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Problem while adding external Include path - Garnet OS - Palmtop ; Hi, I am new to Palm programming. I am using Garnet OS Development Suit wit C/C++. I am facing problem while adding external Include path for my header file. I have done it through Project ->Properties -> C/C++ include path ...

  1. Problem while adding external Include path - Garnet OS

    Hi,
    I am new to Palm programming.
    I am using Garnet OS Development Suit wit C/C++.
    I am facing problem while adding external Include path for my header
    file.
    I have done it through Project ->Properties -> C/C++ include path &
    Symbols.
    It doesn't recognize my header file from this path and gives error "No
    such file or directory".
    It works if I give static path e.g #include "C:\\MyHeader.h"

    If anyone has idea about adding external include path for Palm OS..

    Thanks

  2. Re: Problem while adding external Include path - Garnet OS

    In article <29660a1b-6997-43da-9ccf-758e16486d81
    @j1g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, zehra.mb@gmail.com says...

    > Hi,
    > I am new to Palm programming.
    > I am using Garnet OS Development Suit wit C/C++.
    > I am facing problem while adding external Include path for my header
    > file.
    > I have done it through Project ->Properties -> C/C++ include path &
    > Symbols.
    > It doesn't recognize my header file from this path and gives error "No
    > such file or directory".
    > It works if I give static path e.g #include "C:\\MyHeader.h"
    >
    > If anyone has idea about adding external include path for Palm OS..
    >
    > Thanks

    This is a users forum not a developers forum.

    Go to Access.com and join the official developers forum for free or do a
    Google search for garnet developers forum.

+ Reply to Thread