I'm running into a bit of an oddball issue, I'm sure I've seen an app to
hax0r this behaviour, but I can't find it now.

I have a LifeDrive that I'd like to sync automatically every few hours,
and have this process working flawlessly, except when an alarm pops up,
in which case I have to manually clear the alarm before anything
scheduled can proceed.

Any way to avoid this?

I don't directly add Tasks to my LifeDrive, but rather, they get
synchronized from the PC. Unfortunately I do need the Tasks list
synchronizing, so I can't just stop synchronizing it to resolve the
issue.

Anyone know of an app that would automatically clear alarms, and/or set
all alarms to use a blinking star (which doesn't block scheduled items)
rather then a blocking-style dialog?