GAMER EXPO is on the verge of cancellation!

Interest level/deadline ratio=40%(down)

Do you want this show? Do you want the other shows listed below? I am
NOT getting enough responses for this show to go on. After Two years,
even my interest in classic, retro gaming/computing is falling!
Cancellation deadline is approaching...9 days left! Reserve, buy, email
NOW!!!!

Other Meetings, Events, and Expos
Do you want these types of meetings/expos?
Then sign up at the show or send an email to "forum at a8maestro.com".
Possible dates are October 11, 2008 or March 14, 2009.

* Board and Card Gaming
* Comic and Graphic Novel
* Gaming Network
* Interested in connecting with a classic console and /or computer
gaming network(i.e. Midi maze on the Atari ST or Maze of Agdagon on the
Atari 8 bit, among others)?
* Modern Gaming/Computer
* Monthly Saturday surplus Computers and Electronics Swap Meet
* Science Fiction/Fantasy

EMAIL NOW!!!!!!gamer2k8@a8maestro.com - - - reservations@a8maestro.com

http://gamer.a8maestro.com

Rick D