Hi all,

I have a PalmOne Tungsten E2, and it has nearly died in the last two days
while running "Plucker" program. The problem I experimented is perfectly
described in that web site:

http://www.tankerbob.com/palm/resets.htm

In this terms:

"I've receive the "white screen of death" on my T3 a number of times in the
last year, always due to misbehaving apps. This manifests as a very pale
screen that gradually fades to white. It is unmistakable once you see it. If
not caught early in the process, and sometimes unavoidably, this results in
a complete lock-up of the Palm from which no reset recovers, not even a
hard reset...."

(But no clue about the cause)

The first time it recovered immediately, after a soft reset; in successive
occasions, only after 3 or 4 hours. I'm afraid next time it doesn't
resurrect. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Toni