Ok, here is my problem. My father has an old Palm III that is dying. So I
got him a Tungsten E. The Palm III came with Palm Desktop 3 and he loves
it. The Tungsten E Palm comes with Palm Desktop 4 and he doesn't like it
because it doesn't show as many fields in the calendar view for the day like
3 did.

It does display the views he likes in the appointments that were imported
from the Palm Desktop 3. But any new appointments he adds doesn't show the
fields like it use to. Does anyone know the default fields Palm Desktop 4
uses to display in the calendar view? If I knew that I could remap the
fields when I import them.

My father is 76 years old and is set in his ways and doesn't like learning
anything new. Any help would be appreciated.