Palm sync - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm sync - Palmtop ; Hi, I have a Tungsten E2 and a Mac computer. Recently, just for the hell of it, I opened the Palm Desktop and was surprised to see only one contact, zero memos, etc. I re-installed the palmOneSoftware.pkg and I still ...

  1. Palm sync

    Hi,

    I have a Tungsten E2 and a Mac computer. Recently, just for the hell
    of it, I opened the Palm Desktop and was surprised to see only one
    contact, zero memos, etc. I re-installed the palmOneSoftware.pkg and I
    still did not see anything.

    I regularly sync. I am worried that maybe I am not saving anything after all.

    Any ideas on this?

    --
    Alan Spitz

  2. Re: Palm sync

    Alan Spitz wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Tungsten E2 and a Mac computer. Recently, just for
    > the hell
    > of it, I opened the Palm Desktop and was surprised to see only
    > one
    > contact, zero memos, etc. I re-installed the
    > palmOneSoftware.pkg and I
    > still did not see anything.
    >
    > I regularly sync. I am worried that maybe I am not saving
    > anything after all.
    >
    > Any ideas on this?

    Are your conduits set up properly? E.g., memos: synchronize is
    default?
    --
    Doug

  3. Re: Palm sync

    On 2008-07-01 10:35:33 -0400, dhoffman@talkamerica.net (Doug Hoffman) said:

    > Alan Spitz wrote:
    >>

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have a Tungsten E2 and a Mac computer. Recently, just for
    >> the hell
    >> of it, I opened the Palm Desktop and was surprised to see only
    >> one
    >> contact, zero memos, etc. I re-installed the
    >> palmOneSoftware.pkg and I
    >> still did not see anything.
    >>
    >> I regularly sync. I am worried that maybe I am not saving
    >> anything after all.
    >>
    >> Any ideas on this?

    > Are your conduits set up properly? E.g., memos: synchronize is
    > default?

    Default?

    My conduits have not changed since I installed Mac OS-X Leopard. And I
    used to see all of my memos, etc.
    --
    Alan Spitz

  4. Re: Palm sync

    OK. If you have double checked and are sure of your conduit
    settings, then I have nothing else to suggest.

    --
    Doug