Mysterious conduit message - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Mysterious conduit message - Palmtop ; I am syncing a Palm Tx with (among other things) iCal on my Mac (OSX 10.5.3) using Missing Sync for Palm OS (6.0.4). I have a persistent problem with the Events sync. The Mark/Space Events conduit is reporting the error: ...

  1. Mysterious conduit message

    I am syncing a Palm Tx with (among other things) iCal on my Mac (OSX
    10.5.3) using Missing Sync for Palm OS (6.0.4). I have a persistent
    problem with the Events sync.

    The Mark/Space Events conduit is reporting the error:

    > ISyncInvalidRecordException you referenced the following records (in
    > a relationship) but did not actually push them: (
    > "com.markspace.missingsync.palmos.events_19604__cal endar_Unfiled"
    > )
    > SyncClient error. Mingling failed.

    I assume this means there is an inconsistency in one of my events
    records, but I don't know how to determine which one. [I ran DbFixIt but
    it found no errors.]

    Unfortunately, I'm not even sure which vendor I should be asking about
    this. You see, the records are created/maintained on the device by
    DateBk5; the conduit is by Mark/Space and iCal is Apple's software. I
    have looked through the vendors' web pages and found nothing of use.

    So I'm hoping someone here can give me a clue. Even a link to a likely
    source of the information I need would be greatly appreciated.

    Ed

  2. Re: Mysterious conduit message

    In article ,
    Ed Anson wrote:

    > I am syncing a Palm Tx with (among other things) iCal on my Mac (OSX
    > 10.5.3) using Missing Sync for Palm OS (6.0.4). I have a persistent
    > problem with the Events sync.
    >
    > The Mark/Space Events conduit is reporting the error:
    >
    > > ISyncInvalidRecordException you referenced the following records (in
    > > a relationship) but did not actually push them: (
    > > "com.markspace.missingsync.palmos.events_19604__cal endar_Unfiled"
    > > )
    > > SyncClient error. Mingling failed.

    > I assume this means there is an inconsistency in one of my events
    > records, but I don't know how to determine which one. [I ran DbFixIt but
    > it found no errors.]
    >
    > Unfortunately, I'm not even sure which vendor I should be asking about
    > this. You see, the records are created/maintained on the device by
    > DateBk5; the conduit is by Mark/Space and iCal is Apple's software. I
    > have looked through the vendors' web pages and found nothing of use.
    >
    > So I'm hoping someone here can give me a clue. Even a link to a likely
    > source of the information I need would be greatly appreciated.

    If I were you, I would send your question to the Mark Space tech support
    and let them sort it out for you.

+ Reply to Thread