want digital voice recorder, that lets you organize/re-orderrecording on the device? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on want digital voice recorder, that lets you organize/re-orderrecording on the device? - Palmtop ; I am looking for a good digital voice recorder. (like the carry in your pocket, kinda thing) (not looking for a pda really -- just want a voice recorder  but I am not ruling PDA's out) I want one ...

  1. want digital voice recorder, that lets you organize/re-orderrecording on the device?

    I am looking for a good digital voice recorder. (like the carry in
    your pocket, kinda thing) (not looking for a pda really -- just
    want a voice recorder  but I am not ruling PDA's out)

    I want one were can you organize the recordings in the folders on
    the device.

    By that I mean, for instance, if I have 3 recordings in a folder, I
    could make a new recording, and instead of if HAVING to be 4 -- I
    could insert it in between two other recordings. And/or just being
    able to rearrange order in general.

    Also, it would be great to be able to move recordings between folders
    on the device.

    Also, it would be great if it easily interfaced with the computer to
    get the audio files from it.

    Thank you very much in afvance for your help!

    Have a wonderful day!

  2. Re: want digital voice recorder, that lets you organize/re-orderrecording on the device?

    I am looking for a good digital voice recorder. (like the carry in
    your pocket, kinda thing) (not looking for a pda really -- just
    want a voice recorder but I am not ruling PDA's out)

    I want one were can you organize the recordings in the folders on
    the device.

    By that I mean, for instance, if I have 3 recordings in a folder, I
    could make a new recording, and instead of if HAVING to be 4 -- I
    could insert it in between two other recordings. And/or just being
    able to rearrange order in general.

    Also, it would be great to be able to move recordings between folders
    on the device.

    Also, it would be great if it easily interfaced with the computer to
    get the audio files from it.

    Thank you very much in afvance for your help!

    Have a wonderful day!

  3. Re: want digital voice recorder, that lets you organize/re-orderrecording on the device?

    whoops! double post - sorry!

  4. Re: want digital voice recorder, that lets you organize/re-order recording on the device?

    In
    Xetroximyn typed on Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:12:16 -0700 (PDT):
    > I am looking for a good digital voice recorder. (like the carry in
    > your pocket, kinda thing) (not looking for a pda really -- just
    > want a voice recorder  but I am not ruling PDA's out)

    > I want one were can you organize the recordings in the folders on
    > the device.

    > By that I mean, for instance, if I have 3 recordings in a folder, I
    > could make a new recording, and instead of if HAVING to be 4 -- I
    > could insert it in between two other recordings. And/or just being
    > able to rearrange order in general.
    >
    > Also, it would be great to be able to move recordings between folders
    > on the device.
    >
    > Also, it would be great if it easily interfaced with the computer to
    > get the audio files from it.
    >
    > Thank you very much in afvance for your help!
    >
    > Have a wonderful day!

    I dunno, I like iRiver T10 for recording. But it might be a bit overkill
    for your needs. Meaning it also plays MP3s, WMA, etc. and has a FM radio
    to boot.

    --
    Bill

+ Reply to Thread