correct time - Palmtop

This is a discussion on correct time - Palmtop ; I have Tungsten E - I recently removed all my software from it in an attempt to resolve an error message. It is now working but I am missing software that gets my clock software to set with my computer ...

  1. correct time

    I have Tungsten E - I recently removed all my software from it in an attempt
    to resolve an error message. It is now working but I am missing software
    that gets my clock software to set with my computer time - I like my palm
    clock to be accurate and it used to set itself when I would sync with the
    computer. Could someone point me in the direction of a software program that
    would help me to sync my tungsten e with my computer clock.

    Thanks,

    John Helm

  2. Re: correct time

    In article ,
    blcommissioner@insightbb.com says...
    > I have Tungsten E - I recently removed all my software from it in an attempt
    > to resolve an error message. It is now working but I am missing software
    > that gets my clock software to set with my computer time - I like my palm
    > clock to be accurate and it used to set itself when I would sync with the
    > computer. Could someone point me in the direction of a software program that
    > would help me to sync my tungsten e with my computer clock.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John Helm

    I have used TimeCopy for years.

    There are many others, Google for 'Palm time sync'.

  3. Re: correct time

    worked perfectly - thanks for the help.

    "Jim Anderson" wrote in message
    news:MPG.22a86be9ebb10d9c9896a8@news.frontiernet.n et...
    > In article ,
    > blcommissioner@insightbb.com says...
    >> I have Tungsten E - I recently removed all my software from it in an
    >> attempt
    >> to resolve an error message. It is now working but I am missing software
    >> that gets my clock software to set with my computer time - I like my palm
    >> clock to be accurate and it used to set itself when I would sync with the
    >> computer. Could someone point me in the direction of a software program
    >> that
    >> would help me to sync my tungsten e with my computer clock.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> John Helm
    >>

    > I have used TimeCopy for years.
    >

    > There are many others, Google for 'Palm time sync'.

+ Reply to Thread