Hello,

I want to read data from (Ethernet) equipment via local WLAN. With
browser I can get one dataset per one call only (unique URI ea).

For reading want to use Palm Tungsten|C and/or TX.

I want to get "all" datasets completely by one call, so I am looking for
anything to do so, e.g. macro programming (for browser?), plugin for
browser... or by developing a program. I read there are BASIC
development systems, which I could use, but by reading their manuals and
readme files I haven't found anything whether those systems allow to
create calls via WLAN, like I read:

- hotpaw basic
- ns basic
- vizibasic / izibasic