Re: Has independent Palm deveopment died? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Re: Has independent Palm deveopment died? - Palmtop ; In article , RCC wrote: > I like the Palm OS (hence the Centro) but I fear that commercially it is > just about dead. It really is. The big players are going to be Google and Apple's iPhone....

  1. Re: Has independent Palm deveopment died?

    In article ,
    RCC wrote:

    > I like the Palm OS (hence the Centro) but I fear that commercially it is
    > just about dead.

    It really is. The big players are going to be Google and Apple's iPhone.

  2. Re: Has independent Palm deveopment died?

    On May 18, 6:29*pm, Odysseus wrote:
    > In article ,
    >
    > *RCC wrote:
    > > I like the Palm OS (hence the Centro) but I fear that commercially it is
    > > just about dead.

    > It really is. The big players are going to be Google and Apple's iPhone.

    What do you mean? I understand the iPhone is a smart PDA but how can
    Google be a PDA program?

  3. Re: Has independent Palm deveopment died?

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 13:42:08 -0700 (PDT), Sarah
    wrote:

    >On May 18, 6:29*pm, Odysseus wrote:
    >> In article ,
    >>
    >> *RCC wrote:
    >> > I like the Palm OS (hence the Centro) but I fear that commercially it is
    >> > just about dead.

    >> It really is. The big players are going to be Google and Apple's iPhone.

    >What do you mean? I understand the iPhone is a smart PDA but how can
    >Google be a PDA program?

    You are aware that Google has a new smartphone platform called
    "Android" which is coming soon and is expected to be very popular?
    --
    Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
    rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on

    Roberto Castillo
    robertocastillo@ameritech.net
    http://mind-grapes.blogspot.com/
    http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/