calendar synchronization among groups - Palmtop

This is a discussion on calendar synchronization among groups - Palmtop ; I've used Palm desktop for ages, but have now reached the point at which I'd like for my administrative assistant to be able to adjust my schedule and for me to become aware of that on my Treo 700. If ...

  1. calendar synchronization among groups

    I've used Palm desktop for ages, but have now reached the point at which
    I'd like for my administrative assistant to be able to adjust my
    schedule and for me to become aware of that on my Treo 700. If we could
    do the same for my partner, that would be ideal.

    Does anyone know of, or use a program that will sync with either Palm
    Desktop or Outlook (without an Exchange server) in this manner? I'll
    switch programs, if that's necessary.

    Thanks for any help,

  2. Re: calendar synchronization among groups

    In news:48247340$0$5143$4c368faf@roadrunner.com,
    Current Resident typed on Fri, 09 May 2008 11:52:19 -0400:
    > I've used Palm desktop for ages, but have now reached the point at
    > which I'd like for my administrative assistant to be able to adjust my
    > schedule and for me to become aware of that on my Treo 700. If we
    > could do the same for my partner, that would be ideal.
    >
    > Does anyone know of, or use a program that will sync with either Palm
    > Desktop or Outlook (without an Exchange server) in this manner? I'll
    > switch programs, if that's necessary.
    >
    > Thanks for any help,

    Huh? I do this without ever having excess to an Exchange server. Anybody
    who has access to your Palm Desktop or Outlook should be able to make
    changes. Unless you block them from doing so.

    --
    Bill

  3. Re: calendar synchronization among groups

    OsaSync from vaita.com will sync multiple different copies of Outlook.
    I use it to sync between Outlook on my main laptop, and Outlook on my
    hotsync server. Very good support. I don't know that it will do
    exactly what you need, but it works for me.

    Dam