Tungsten E2 Memory - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Tungsten E2 Memory - Palmtop ; I've just bought a Palm Tungsten E2 and would like to know the maximum size memory that it can utilize. It's like;y in the pack I got with it but I have not found it yet. Thanks for any help ...

  1. Tungsten E2 Memory

    I've just bought a Palm Tungsten E2 and would like to know the maximum
    size memory that it can utilize.

    It's like;y in the pack I got with it but I have not found it yet.

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

    Harry

  2. Re: Tungsten E2 Memory

    "Harry" wrote...
    > I've just bought a Palm Tungsten E2 and would like to know the maximum
    > size memory that it can utilize.
    >
    > It's like;y in the pack I got with it but I have not found it yet.
    >
    > Thanks for any help you can provide.

    I'd guess you're looking for bigger sizes, but I can tell you I have 1GB
    working fine in my Tungsten E, if that helps. And I've never tried
    bigger... I remember looking into this for mine though and being unsure if
    the 1GB would work. It seems to work fine.

+ Reply to Thread