I have been using Palm Desktop software for years even
though I rarely sync it with my external Palm pilot.
Currently, I use it (PalmOne Ver 4.1.4) on Windows Vista
32-bit version, but I plan to get a laptop with 64-bit Vista.

I checked Palm website and it seems that
they do not have any updates for 64-bit Vista.

So my question is what is another software compatible
with 64-bit Vista, that has all the Calendar and all the
Contacts/Addresses functions similar to Palm Desktop,
also it has a utility to convert Palm data to its own
format. I do not need it to sync it with Palm pilot.

Vista has a basic Calendar software. I want
software like Palm that integrates all the functions.