Date function not working - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Date function not working - Palmtop ; I just realized today that any application on my TX that uses the Date function is no longer working properly. It includes Palmary Clock and DateDiff. Whenever I'm trying to choose a date, the monthly calendar pops up, but the ...

  1. Date function not working

    I just realized today that any application on my TX that uses the Date
    function is no longer working properly. It includes Palmary Clock and
    DateDiff. Whenever I'm trying to choose a date, the monthly calendar
    pops up, but the days are missing. My instinct was that there must be
    some database corruption, so I did a hard reset, but it didn't help.

    Has anybody seen the same problem? Any ideas on what could be the
    problem?

    /Why Tea

  2. Re: Date function not working

    I just found out what the problem was. It was due to the
    corruption of Save_preference.prc. I had no idea of how it
    happened. I did a hard reset, removed Save_preference.prc
    from the Backup directory, followed by a Hotsync and the
    problem went away.

    On Apr 30, 11:22 pm, Why Tea wrote:
    > I just realized today that any application on my TX that uses the Date
    > function is no longer working properly. It includes Palmary Clock and
    > DateDiff. Whenever I'm trying to choose a date, the monthly calendar
    > pops up, but the days are missing. My instinct was that there must be
    > some database corruption, so I did a hard reset, but it didn't help.
    >
    > Has anybody seen the same problem? Any ideas on what could be the
    > problem?
    >
    > /Why Tea

+ Reply to Thread