Desktop Font Too Small - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Desktop Font Too Small - Palmtop ; I just upgraded to desktop version 4.1.4 and now the font is so small it's difficult to read. Is there a way to make it larger ?...

  1. Desktop Font Too Small

    I just upgraded to desktop version 4.1.4 and now the font is so small it's
    difficult to read. Is there a way to make it larger ?

  2. Re: Desktop Font Too Small

    Jan Groshan wrote:
    > I just upgraded to desktop version 4.1.4 and now the font is so small it's
    > difficult to read. Is there a way to make it larger ?

    Assuming that by "desktop" you mean "Palm Desktop", have you looked in
    Preferences?

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "Those in the seat of power oft forget their failings and seek only

  3. Re: Desktop Font Too Small

    Yes, I mean Palm Desktop, and yes, I looked in Preferences. Font size/screen
    size is not an option.

    "John W Kennedy" wrote in message
    > Jan Groshan wrote:
    >> I just upgraded to desktop version 4.1.4 and now the font is so small
    >> it's difficult to read. Is there a way to make it larger ?

    > Assuming that by "desktop" you mean "Palm Desktop", have you looked in
    > Preferences?
    >

    > --
    > John W. Kennedy
    > "Those in the seat of power oft forget their failings and seek only the
    > obeisance of others! Thus is bad government born! Hold in your heart
    > that you and the people are one, human beings all, and good government
    > shall arise of its own accord! Such is the path of virtue!"
    > -- Kazuo Koike. "Lone Wolf and Cub: Thirteen Strings" (tr. Dana Lewis)

  4. Re: Desktop Font Too Small

    Jan Groshan wrote:
    > Yes, I mean Palm Desktop, and yes, I looked in Preferences. Font size/screen
    > size is not an option.

    It's in 4.2.1 of the the MacOS X version, which is all I can speak to.

    --
    John W. Kennedy
    "The pathetic hope that the White House will turn a Caligula into a

  5. Re: Desktop Font Too Small

    Thanks anyway.

    > Jan Groshan wrote:
    >> Yes, I mean Palm Desktop, and yes, I looked in Preferences. Font
    >> size/screen size is not an option.

    > It's in 4.2.1 of the the MacOS X version, which is all I can speak to.
    >
    > --
    > John W. Kennedy
    > "The pathetic hope that the White House will turn a Caligula into a
    > Marcus Aurelius is as na´ve as the fear that ultimate power inevitably
    > corrupts."
    > -- James D. Barber (1930-2004)

+ Reply to Thread