Still possible to be a Palm or Smartphone developer? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Still possible to be a Palm or Smartphone developer? - Palmtop ; I started to program for Palm years ago and have been away from it. Looking around it seems nobody is writing software for Palm or Smartphones, is this a correct conclusion? Where can I find a developer community? Are people ...

  1. Still possible to be a Palm or Smartphone developer?

    I started to program for Palm years ago and have been away from it.
    Looking around it seems nobody is writing software for Palm or
    Smartphones, is this a correct conclusion? Where can I find a
    developer community? Are people still writing and selling software for
    PDAs and Smartphones?

    Jim

  2. Re: Still possible to be a Palm or Smartphone developer?

    Sarah/Jim,

    Try www.satforms.net

    Regards,

    Brian

    "Sarah" wrote in message
    >I started to program for Palm years ago and have been away from it.
    > Looking around it seems nobody is writing software for Palm or
    > Smartphones, is this a correct conclusion? Where can I find a
    > developer community? Are people still writing and selling software for
    > PDAs and Smartphones?
    >
    > Jim

+ Reply to Thread