No WIFI on Palm TX - Palmtop

This is a discussion on No WIFI on Palm TX - Palmtop ; I've just bought a Palm TX and I cannot use WIFI. It does not appear in the task bar (I only have the Bluetooth icon) I made a hard reset and even try an another language but it still does ...

  1. No WIFI on Palm TX

    I've just bought a Palm TX and I cannot use WIFI.
    It does not appear in the task bar (I only have the Bluetooth icon)
    I made a hard reset and even try an another language but it still does
    not work. Did I forget something to activate WIFI?
    Thanks

    Tomsoft

  2. Re: No WIFI on Palm TX

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:35:28 +0200, Tom Soft
    wrote:

    >I've just bought a Palm TX and I cannot use WIFI.
    >It does not appear in the task bar (I only have the Bluetooth icon)
    >I made a hard reset and even try an another language but it still does
    >not work. Did I forget something to activate WIFI?

    Right out of the box, the Palm TX should have a wifi icon in the
    toolbar and be able to use it. There must be something wrong with your
    TX.
    --
    Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
    rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on

    Roberto Castillo
    robertocastillo@ameritech.net
    http://mind-grapes.blogspot.com/
    http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

  3. Re: No WIFI on Palm TX

    Zombie Elvis a écrit :
    > On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:35:28 +0200, Tom Soft
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I've just bought a Palm TX and I cannot use WIFI.
    >> It does not appear in the task bar (I only have the Bluetooth icon)
    >> I made a hard reset and even try an another language but it still does
    >> not work. Did I forget something to activate WIFI?

    > Right out of the box, the Palm TX should have a wifi icon in the
    > toolbar and be able to use it. There must be something wrong with your
    > TX.
    > --
    > Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
    > rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on
    > a skateboard.
    > - Seen on Slashdot
    >
    > Roberto Castillo
    > robertocastillo@ameritech.net
    > http://mind-grapes.blogspot.com/
    > http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

    There is.
    I have to send it back to Palm as the Internet Shop does not want to
    replace it (the 7 days for exchange are over as I took some holidays
    without my Palm : too bad)

+ Reply to Thread