What happening with CodeJedi? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on What happening with CodeJedi? - Palmtop ; I use CodeJedi ShadowPlan for Palm and Windows for a couple of years. A week before I purchased the ShadowPlan for linux. But CodeJedi didn't send me a registration key file or code. I can't use the program (and also ...

  1. What happening with CodeJedi?

    I use CodeJedi ShadowPlan for Palm and Windows for a couple of years. A
    week before I purchased the ShadowPlan for linux. But CodeJedi didn't
    send me a registration key file or code.

    I can't use the program (and also I don't know how to use it) with the
    data I synchronize via pilot-link and jPilot.

    CodeJedi support do not answer my emails.

    Is anyone have any idea what is happening before I ask for mesures from
    my bank's legal department?

    Thanks for listening.

    --
    Manolis Christodoulou MD
    mchris@mobi-doc.com

    http://mobi-doc.com
    http://palmpowereddoctor.blogspot.com

    For document attachments...
    PREFER: ODF, PDF, PDF/A.
    AVOID: DOC, RTF, OOXML.

  2. Re: What happening with CodeJedi?

    Manolis Christodoulou wrote:

    >--------------090909070304030301080308--

    Have u tried making sure they're replies are NOT in any of ur Junk/Spam mail and did u add them to ur address book so they can get thru?

    Where did you buy it from?

    If from pocketgear or handango did u get their confirm email & did it show any reg. code or did it say no reg. key needed and did you download the full version?

    My account is to expire on usenet (7-day trial0 so don't expect me coming back unless u can direct me to how to set-up accessing usenets for FREE - if so send me an email at my email addy explaining how. :0

    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Re: What happening with CodeJedi?

    Manolis Christodoulou wrote:
    >I use CodeJedi ShadowPlan for Palm and Windows for a couple of years. A
    >week before I purchased the ShadowPlan for linux. But CodeJedi didn't
    >send me a registration key file or code.

    I'd Be surprised if cj didnt respond to your questions. He is a responsive guyand always willing to help. Have you checked your spam folder?