Treo 650 keeps crashing - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Treo 650 keeps crashing - Palmtop ; My Treo 650 is maybe two years old, but lately it seems to crash all the time. Well, at least lots of the time when a call is coming in. I think I have this device all patched up, based ...

  1. Treo 650 keeps crashing

    My Treo 650 is maybe two years old, but lately it seems to crash all
    the time. Well, at least lots of the time when a call is coming in.

    I think I have this device all patched up, based on what's available
    on the Palm web site. If it matters, this is a Cingular phone.

    Any suggestions? Or is it time to get another (non-Palm) PDA/phone?

    thanks

  2. Re: Treo 650 keeps crashing

    On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:59:12 -0400, Andrew Hamilton
    wrote:

    >My Treo 650 is maybe two years old, but lately it seems to crash all
    >the time. Well, at least lots of the time when a call is coming in.
    >
    >I think I have this device all patched up, based on what's available
    >on the Palm web site. If it matters, this is a Cingular phone.
    >
    >Any suggestions? Or is it time to get another (non-Palm) PDA/phone?

    Hard reset and reinstall your applications one by one -- starting with
    the patches -- until you find the one that is causing the crashes.
    --
    Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
    rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on

    Roberto Castillo
    robertocastillo@ameritech.net
    http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

+ Reply to Thread