I have a new Palm Centro and am trying to sync data from my old Tungsten. I
installed the new Palm Desktop software as instructed and performed a sync.
The data was moved from my desktop to my Centro, however now when I try and
synchronize the synch manager hangs when it reaches my Datebook. If I
deactivate the datebook from the synch list everything is sync'ed fine. I
have tried everything I could find in Palm's knowledge base (change user
name, removed and reinstalled the software, checked connections in sync
manager...) but alas...no resolution. Any suggestions?