Palm T/x and Razor 3? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Palm T/x and Razor 3? - Palmtop ; I am trying to get my palm t/x to sync with My motorola razor..v3 I think...via blue tooth. It isn't working. Is there a download or something I need? Thanks!...

  1. Palm T/x and Razor 3?

    I am trying to get my palm t/x to sync with My motorola razor..v3 I
    think...via blue tooth. It isn't working. Is there a download or something I
    need?
    Thanks!

  2. Re: Palm T/x and Razor 3?

    On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 23:43:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

    >I am trying to get my palm t/x to sync with My motorola razor..v3 I
    >think...via blue tooth. It isn't working. Is there a download or something I
    >need?
    >Thanks!

    If you mean by sync, that you want to use your Razor as a modem, then
    yes, you need to use the Phone Updater. You can find it on the Palm
    web site.

+ Reply to Thread