found Palm Treo 700p - Palmtop

This is a discussion on found Palm Treo 700p - Palmtop ; Hello People, I found a Palm Treo 700p in working condition. It's a Verizon phone, but it was reported stolen so I can't use it as a phone. Can I still use it as a PDA? I've never owned a ...

  1. found Palm Treo 700p

    Hello People,

    I found a Palm Treo 700p in working condition. It's a Verizon phone,
    but it was reported stolen so I can't use it as a phone. Can I still
    use it as a PDA? I've never owned a PDA before, and I don't know if
    there are security features that will make it unusable to someone who
    isn't the original owner?

  2. Re: found Palm Treo 700p

    "stpatryck" wrote in message
    > Hello People,
    >

    > I found a Palm Treo 700p in working condition. It's a Verizon phone,
    > but it was reported stolen so I can't use it as a phone. Can I still
    > use it as a PDA? I've never owned a PDA before, and I don't know if
    > there are security features that will make it unusable to someone who
    > isn't the original owner?

    There are two possibilities here:
    A) You are a troll
    B) You are a crook who is foolish enough to provide your email address so
    the police can locate you. If the latter (B), I would strongly advise that
    you take this found device to the nearest police station. If the former
    (A), I would suggest that you go back on your meds.
    --
    Peace,
    BobJ

  3. Re: found Palm Treo 700p

    stpatryck wrote:

    itta be best to see who it belongs to first and maybe call verizon and let them know u found it.

    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread