Sync Contacts Palm Lifedrive <-> Nokia 6210i - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Sync Contacts Palm Lifedrive <-> Nokia 6210i - Palmtop ; Hi, how can I sync address books between my Lifedrive and Nokia 6210i? They connect fine using Bluetoth, for SMS etc. Do I need some other software (is it available?), or can I do it from the built-in apps? I ...

  1. Sync Contacts Palm Lifedrive <-> Nokia 6210i

    Hi, how can I sync address books between my Lifedrive and Nokia
    6210i? They connect fine using Bluetoth, for SMS etc. Do I need some
    other software (is it available?), or can I do it from the built-in
    apps? I suppose I could beam across business cards, but that seems
    rather long-winded, and won't sync automatically.

    TIA,
    Stuart

  2. Re: Sync Contacts Palm Lifedrive <-> Nokia 6210i

    srtgray a écrit :
    > Hi, how can I sync address books between my Lifedrive and Nokia
    > 6210i? They connect fine using Bluetoth, for SMS etc. Do I need some
    > other software (is it available?), or can I do it from the built-in
    > apps? I suppose I could beam across business cards, but that seems
    > rather long-winded, and won't sync automatically.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Stuart

    Hello,

    I did that kind of thing. The Esperanto for mobile phone/PDA, etc. is
    .... MS Outlook :-(

    So you have to define Outlook as default synchonization software for the
    Palm. The Nokia does it by default, so nothing to set.

    Keep in mind the two devices do not store the data exactly the same way.
    I did it to transfert my data from my old Nokia 6820 (last replication
    before a final failure) and a new Palm Treo 680. For example, the
    addresses are not stored in exactly the "same" fields.

    Hope this helps,

    Charly

+ Reply to Thread