What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X? - Palmtop ; I've heard 2 GB and I've heard 4 GB. Real world experiences? Thanks, Steve -- Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once and you suck forever....

  1. What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X?

    --
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity.
    Lick it once and you suck forever.

  2. Re: What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X?

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:34:48 -0000, Scarab1
    wrote:

    >I've heard 2 GB and I've heard 4 GB. Real world experiences?

    Officially it's 2 GB but some people have people have reported being
    able to successfully run 4 GB SD cards (AFAIK the newer SDHC cards
    don't work with the TX at all regardless of their capacity). Check the
    Palm TX forums at 1src.com for more information.
    --
    Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
    rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on

    Roberto Castillo
    robertocastillo@ameritech.net
    http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

  3. Re: What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X?

    On 2008-03-28, Scarab1 wrote:
    > I've heard 2 GB and I've heard 4 GB. Real world experiences?

    I have a Transcend 4GB card in my TX as I type. It seems a little
    sluggish compared with my previous 2GB card but I haven't thoroughly
    tested it.

    --
    -Toby

  4. Re: What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X?

    In article ,
    Scarab1 writes:
    > I've heard 2 GB and I've heard 4 GB. Real world experiences?

    4GB works perfectly well, but only if it _isn't_ SDHC. You may have to
    fiddle about with SD-card-accessing applications in one or two cases.
    I had to update TealMover, for example.
    --
    SAm.

  5. Re: What's the biggest SD card I can put in a T|X?

    In article ,
    Scarab1 wrote:

    > I've heard 2 GB and I've heard 4 GB. Real world experiences?

    I don't know about Real World, I've never been there. But I have used
    4Gb cards in my TX.

    Only problem was when I first used it the card reader I had could only
    access the first 1Gb.

    --
    Clark Martin