Hi, I have been trying to print to 3x5 cards from Palm Desktop,
without
much success. It seems there is some kind of form that I cannot
change.
In case you recognize it, yes, I am attempting something similar to
what Tiddliwiki does. Programs such as Word and Excel allow enough
control to get it right eventually, but Palm Desktop, no dice. I would
be willing to use a different program, like Agendus desktop, if I
thought it would work, and allow me to also remove the unnecesary
header and footer that Palm Desktop adds to the printout.
My intent is to have hard copy of essential palm info, without going
through too much manuual fiddling each and every time, as I wish to do
this regularly if I can get it to work right.

Any suggestions welcome.

Pavy