Looking for Software/ Flash-Updater for Innopak/2V (Handspring) - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Looking for Software/ Flash-Updater for Innopak/2V (Handspring) - Palmtop ; I just received a pre-owned springboard module for a handspring visor. This module, an innopak/2V comes with vibrating alert and a 2MB flash memory, containing the "FileMover" application. The vibrating alert runs very well, but the FileMover application crashes when ...

  1. Looking for Software/ Flash-Updater for Innopak/2V (Handspring)

    I just received a pre-owned springboard module for a handspring visor.
    This module, an innopak/2V comes with vibrating alert and a 2MB flash
    memory, containing the "FileMover" application.
    The vibrating alert runs very well, but the FileMover application
    crashes when activated.
    A "Fatal Exception" pops up and I need to perform a hard reset. I have
    several visors and this error shows up on all of them - Visor Deluxe,
    Visor Prism, Visor Platinum, Visor Pro and Visor Neo.

    Does anyone know, why this happens?

    I was looking for the software that came with the Innopak/2V module, but
    I didnīt succeed.

    Does anyone have the original software that came with the module? Can I
    format the flash memory part to get rid of "bad blocks"?
    A firmware updater could also be useful.

    Thanks in advance,
    Andreas, Braunschweig, Germany

  2. Re: Looking for Software/ Flash-Updater for Innopak/2V (Handspring)

    Andreas Reinke schrieb:
    > Does anyone have the original software that came with the module? Can I
    > format the flash memory part to get rid of "bad blocks"?
    > A firmware updater could also be useful.

    I have found the updater "InnoPak2V_V130.prc" and updated the module
    software. Now everything works fine.

    Andreas

+ Reply to Thread