Hokey Spokes (hokeyspokes.com) are designed to receive IR signals at
38 kH. Earlier versions of Palm (IV) could create text messages and
using IR, send them to the Hokey Spokes.
This program, however, does not work with newer versions of Palm Pilot
and I am wondering what would be involved in upgrading the Palm
program so that it could transmit text messages at 38 kH ?
Contact me and I can share the original code for anyone to tinker with
but please let me know. I'll send $100 worth of Hokey Spokes to anyone
who can solve the dilemma.. Thanks..

Richard Barnes / Hokey Spokes