Anyone else using Repligo for Palm? - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Anyone else using Repligo for Palm? - Palmtop ; I'm wondering if anyone else is using Repligo. I like this program very much except for one pesky problem: my documents are constantly being reshuffled among the categories. Especially--categorized documents are being put into the Unfiled category and I'm constantly ...

  1. Anyone else using Repligo for Palm?

    I'm wondering if anyone else is using Repligo. I like this program very much except
    for one pesky problem: my documents are constantly being reshuffled among the
    categories. Especially--categorized documents are being put into the Unfiled category
    and I'm constantly re-categorizing them.

    I've asked this on some forums and go almost no replies.

    Anyone else have this problem and any ideas?

    Adam

  2. Re: Anyone else using Repligo for Palm?

    I use Repligo with my pocket PC and send the files I convert to a buddy who
    uses a Palm. He's never mentioned having any problems but I can check.
    Drop me a note via e-mail--my address should be obvious-- and I'll check to
    make sure he doesn't mind me passing an address along to you.

    "Adam Helberg" wrote in message
    > I'm wondering if anyone else is using Repligo. I like this program very
    > much except for one pesky problem: my documents are constantly being
    > reshuffled among the categories. Especially--categorized documents are
    > being put into the Unfiled category and I'm constantly re-categorizing
    > them.
    >
    > I've asked this on some forums and go almost no replies.
    >
    > Anyone else have this problem and any ideas?
    >
    > Adam

+ Reply to Thread