Close but dissappointing Treo Almost Great Treo Software - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Close but dissappointing Treo Almost Great Treo Software - Palmtop ; Two such programs are Lightspeed and ClipPro. Lightspeed, while I've had excellent results on other Palms such as my Tungstens, only seems to cause my 700p to become buggy and, more annoying, sluggish when switching programs. ClipPro seemed like the ...

  1. Close but dissappointing Treo Almost Great Treo Software

    Two such programs are Lightspeed and ClipPro. Lightspeed, while
    I've had excellent results on other Palms such as my Tungstens,
    only seems to cause my 700p to become buggy and, more annoying,
    sluggish when switching programs.

    ClipPro seemed like the answer to my prayers. The 1k standard
    clipboard is a bad joke. But ClipPro either doesn't work (such
    as with the Word module of Doc2Go) or causes wierd loss of data.

    --
    Regards,
    Doug

  2. Re: Close but dissappointing Treo Almost Great Treo Software

    On Mar 15, 4:31 am, dhoff...@talkamerica.net (Doug Hoffman) wrote:
    > ClipPro seemed like the answer to my prayers. The 1k standard
    > clipboard is a bad joke. But ClipPro either doesn't work (such
    > as with the Word module of Doc2Go) or causes wierd loss of data.

    You can have a look at CutPaste5. It doesn't have the multiple
    clipboard feature of ClipPro and also doesn't work with Word To Go,
    but it does give you a 32K clipboard in other applications.

    Andrew

+ Reply to Thread