Hi all,
I have a question for you all.
I've got Tungsten|T and I want to know if can I open screen keyboard
(keyboard shown on display) when tungsten is closed. Keyboard is easy to
use when graffiti tablet is open (there is a "ABC" logo on the down-left
corner of graffiti area; if I click here I open keyboard functions but...
I have to open my Tungsten|T and it's very boring); I'm looking for open
keyboard keeping closed my Tungsten|T, to avoid opening it. I'm thinking
to assign this function to an outside key but I didn't found this function
in the list of function to assign to keys...

Have you any solution to suggest?

thanks to you all.