Hi,
My application is kind of an on-screen keyboard, so I'd like to get it
out every time I want to input some text in any application.

Now I can popup my form by registering a notification and calling
frmDoDialog() when received proper event. However, I couldn't get
frmOpenEvent event of my form with frmDoDialog() (is it possible?), so
decided to use frmPopupForm() instead of frmDoDialog(). The issue is
now
I can only open my form from my own application, in any other
application I got error like "resource id for app is not found".

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Hao