Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C. - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C. - Palmtop ; On 3/2/2008 10:45 PM PT, Ant typed: > My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the > right button/switch. Is there a way to fix this? Hmm, now it is worse. Can't even load. ...

  1. Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C.

    On 3/2/2008 10:45 PM PT, Ant typed:

    > My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the
    > right button/switch. Is there a way to fix this?

    Hmm, now it is worse. Can't even load. I think it's almost dead? What do
    you guys think?
    --
    "Fall in those single lines like army ants..." --unknown
    /\___/\
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com

  2. Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C.

    On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Ant wrote:

    > On 3/2/2008 10:45 PM PT, Ant typed:
    >
    >> My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the right
    >> button/switch. Is there a way to fix this?

    > Hmm, now it is worse. Can't even load. I think it's almost dead? What do you
    > guys think?

    Don't know about this model, but on some there is a "soft reset" (try first);
    or failing that, a "hard reset". Have you tried those yet? If those don't work,
    you've got a hardware problem.

    Good luck!

    -f

  3. Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C.

    On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Ant wrote:

    > On 3/2/2008 10:45 PM PT, Ant typed:
    >
    >> My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the right
    >> button/switch. Is there a way to fix this?

    > Hmm, now it is worse. Can't even load. I think it's almost dead? What do you
    > guys think?

    Don't know about this model, but on some there is a "soft reset" (try first);
    or failing that, a "hard reset". Have you tried those yet? If those don't work,
    you've got a hardware problem.

    Good luck!

    -f

+ Reply to Thread