Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C. - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C. - Palmtop ; Hello, My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the right button/switch. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you in advance. -- "I got worms! That's what we're going to call it. We're ...

  1. Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C.

    --
    "I got worms! That's what we're going to call it. We're going to
    specialize in selling worm farms. You know like ant farms. What's the
    \ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: philpi@earthlink.netANT
    ( ) or ANTant@zimage.com

  2. Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C.

    "Ant" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the
    > right button/switch. Is there a way to fix this?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

    See the following thread, which has several software suggestions - the
    thread relates initially to a TX, but these simple software progs should
    work on anything. I use OffIt, which is excellent, but I can't seem to find
    it today. Try some of the others suggested?

    http://forum.brighthand.com/showthread.php?t=100154

    If they don't work (I presume you have tried soft and hard resetting?), then
    I think you're in trouble! :-(

    Barb

  3. Re: Can't turn off an old Palm Tungsten C.

    "Ant" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > My father has an old Tungsten C. Tonight, it won't power off with the
    > right button/switch. Is there a way to fix this?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.

    See the following thread, which has several software suggestions - the
    thread relates initially to a TX, but these simple software progs should
    work on anything. I use OffIt, which is excellent, but I can't seem to find
    it today. Try some of the others suggested?

    http://forum.brighthand.com/showthread.php?t=100154

    If they don't work (I presume you have tried soft and hard resetting?), then
    I think you're in trouble! :-(

    Barb

+ Reply to Thread