Agendus vs. DateBk - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Agendus vs. DateBk - Palmtop ; Hi all. A friend of mine gave me a Tungsten|E and I would like to install a more powerful PIM program. I saw Agendus and DateBk as the most used: which are the differences? Which is the best? Thanks! -- ...

  1. Agendus vs. DateBk

    --
    ZBrando

  2. Re: Agendus vs. DateBk

    In article <8116f133-9d8b-4162-b2fb-
    42e14e7dc9bd@s12g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, ZBrando@gmail.com says...
    > Hi all. A friend of mine gave me a Tungsten|E and I would like to
    > install a more powerful PIM program. I saw Agendus and DateBk as the
    > most used: which are the differences? Which is the best? Thanks!
    > --
    > ZBrando

    Just one of many found by Google ( 8(|)

+ Reply to Thread