Need help with Palm Pilot TX - Palmtop

This is a discussion on Need help with Palm Pilot TX - Palmtop ; I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how. I also don't know how to bring the keyboard up ...

  1. Need help with Palm Pilot TX

    I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want
    to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how. I also
    don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it. I would
    appreciate any and all help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Beeb

  2. Re: Need help with Palm Pilot TX

    In article <6ba66736-d65e-48a3-9774-b3a7ddd20f82
    @z17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, barbaraburtonwood@yahoo.com says...
    > I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want
    > to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how. I also
    > don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it. I would
    > appreciate any and all help.
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Beeb

  3. Re: Need help with Palm Pilot TX

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:40:08 -0800 (PST), Beeb
    wrote:

    >I am just learning how to use my new TX and I am confused when I want
    >to go from a word documnent to an excel, I don't know how. I also
    >don't know how to bring the keyboard up whenever I need it. I would
    >appreciate any and all help.

    You should check out the link to the Palm TX manual that Jim posted.
    As to your specific questions, Documents to Go handles both Excel and
    Word documents and can be found as an icon labeled "Documents" in the
    Palm "Launcher" and "Favorites" applications. The TX's pop up Graffiti
    input area becomes a keyboard when you tap on the little "abc" in the
    lower left hand corner. You can also go into the TX's "Prefs"
    application and set the "Input" area to always pop up the keyboard.
    --
    Cause, really, nothing says "I'm a counter culture
    rebel, fighting the establishment" like an Aibo on

    Roberto Castillo
    robertocastillo@ameritech.net
    http://zombie-gulch.myminicity.com/

+ Reply to Thread