I'm having problems getting my files off my 200LX for use/backup on
another system. I used to back it up semi-regularly on my pre-XP
computer, but not since the advent of that OS.

I have the Connectivity Pack, and the serial cable, but can't seem to
establish connectivity. The Connectivity Pack will run on my
notebook, bringing up the Application Manager. Most of the other
applications will run (Phone Book, Appointments), but when I try the
Filer, the screen just flickers once, leaving me in the App Mngr. How
can I get this to operate, or how else can I get the 200LX and my
notebook to 'talk'?

I have a PCMCIA flashdisk (5MB, original with the 200LX) that I can
insert into my notebook computer, but the flashdisk is compressed with
the Stacker application, and I can't figure out how to un-pack the
file to look at the individual files or file structure. Is there a
current (or at least, XP-compatible) program I can use to accomplish
this?

Thanks,
Matt